Expressive Movement Guidelines:
- Check your dance space and ensure it is clear of any obstructions.
- Take care of your body. If you have any injuries, pay attention and move with an awareness of them.
- This is a good time to switch your mobile phone to silent and turn off any notification for uninterrupted presence.
- In this meditation practice we move beyond words. Allow yourselves the duration of this session to speak in movement, beyond verbal talking.
- There is no way of getting this practice wrong – follow your body, stay in movement.
- Keep breathing. Your breath is your resource.
NOTE: You can find the zoom link under “My Account > My Expressive Movement – weekly” on completion of your order for our Thursday evening meetup. During the period of the month, please continue to find the zoom link under the “My Expressive Movement – weekly” page.
Please contact Sian Palmer if you cannot find the zoom link by 18h00 GMT+2 on Thursday.
The class audio will be posted by 18h00 on Thursday. To access the audio file follow these instructions: Go to My Account > My Experiences – and download/play the audio from there.